Thursday, April 8, 2010






Easter Sunrise, What a wonderful time to think about the renewal of the earth!










Yes, I have already begun planting yummy lettuces, and they are already so beautiful with splashes of color!


The Garlic chives give so abundantly all summer, and arrive so early in the spring!



Mr Gnome and his Mushroom side kick are gleeful over the emergence of all of this parsley!




I ate on this Swiss Chard all Winter, and now it is living in a pot happy to be outside!





My new babies awaiting their turn to play in Gerties Garden!


















I am truly happy, and looking forward to the new challenges that Spring puts forth. This is only the beginning, yet I already have wonders emerging from last year. The cycle of life is a wonderous thing!













































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment